How to Install Van life Cabinets
Hot to install DIY Upper cabinets in you van
Our stock sizes that we offer are: 56″ double door, 48″ double door, 28″ single door
– Made out of Russian birch
– Will fit any 2007-2021 sprinter van with removed factory headliners.
– Doors sit flush in the front face panel of the cabinet
– The bottom of the cabinet has a false floor, designed for routing LED light wiring.
– The sub floor comes with 3 partial hole saw cuts, ready for puck light installation if desired (see pic)
– The back of the cabinet door features 3 partially drilled holes for your choice of either single or double hole handles.See Available DIY Cabinets
DIY Uppers Assembly Video
Assembly takes about 1 hour per cabinet. Things you will need for assebly:
– Wood Glue
– Finish Nailer (1 1/4 nails or longer) ~OR~ Screws
– Drill (for cabinet hinges)
– 1 Rubber Mallet